Nazarene Missions International (NMI)
Nazarene Missions International (NMI) is an organization within the Church of the Nazarene that helps local churches like LifePointe Church engage in missions.
- NMI helps DEVELOP MISSIONARIES
- NMI assists in SENDING MISSIONARIES
- NMI SUPPORTS MISSIONARIES through prayer and giving
- NMI EDUCATES INDIVIDUALS AND CHURCHES as to the work of Nazarene Missions
- NMI WELCOMES AND HOSTS missionaries when they return for home assignment
- NMI helps EQUIP MISSIONARIES to return to their field of service
- NMI is the GLOBAL MISSIONS ADVOCATE in every local church
- NMI NURTURES THE SPIRIT OF MISSIONS in everyone
We are ONE PEOPLE
- Encouraging people to pray for all efforts of world evangelism
- Informing people of the world’s need and what the church is doing to meet those needs
- Challenging children and youth to learn about and participate in the mission of the church
- Raising funds for missions outreach
Our next Alabaster Offering will be February 2022!
Like the selfless gift of the woman, who poured the perfume from her alabaster jar over Jesus, we pour out our gifts in this offering.
The Alabaster Offering provides funds for property and buildings around the world. Alabaster funds are to be used for new churches to:
- Purchase a property or church building
- Purchase or build homes for pastors and missionaries
- Build a church building
- Convert property into a church gathering space
- Meet initial costs for renting a church meeting space
- Purchase or build regional or field missions facilities
- Build or repurpose buildings on Bible college campuses
LifePointe Church receives the Alabaster Offering in February and September. You can pick up an Alabaster Box in the Worship Center lobby and collect your change throughout the year for this offering.